Restaurant & Night Club - Liquor & Hospitality Industry
Meister Seelig & Fein has a well established and sophisticated restaurant, night club/bar, and hospitality practice.
We regularly represent some of the most well known names in these industries in New York City and throughout the country in the following areas:
- Organization, formation, capital raise, financing, and structuring of partnerships, joint ventures and other business entities for owner-operators, investors, chefs and management companies.
- Real Estate matters including purchase and lease of space in malls, mixed-use buildings, casinos, stand-alone pad sites, food courts, office buildings and airports.
- Employment matters ranging from defense of wage and hour litigations, policy drafting, contracts, advising on day-to-day industry specific human resources matters and litigation prevention.
- Purchase and sale of restaurants, night clubs and bars and related assets.
- Financing agreements with and on behalf of equipment and supply companies, lenders and private investors.
- Federal and state alcohol and beverage regulatory matters, marketing and promotional programs, distribution and franchise issues, antitrust matters, general commercial matters and contracts, litigation in state and federal courts.
- Management and franchise agreements on behalf of restaurants and restaurant management companies.
- Intellectual Property including registration and enforcement of trademark rights, and television, publishing and licensing agreements on behalf of food and beverage personalities.