Ms. Topol represents top-tier national landlords, as well as first class commercial tenants and subtenants in major metropolitan areas, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Chicago, California and throughout the country. Her clients include some of the world's largest marketing and advertising agencies, global public relations companies, international electronic corporations, national insurance companies, as well as healthcare companies and medical offices with a growing regional medical practice. She also represents numerous financial services firms headquartered in New York City, including one of the world's largest independently owned private equity firms.
Ms. Topol has also advised numerous national and multinational big box tenants and subtenants in connection with multiple retail locations throughout the metropolitan New York area, leasing of shopping centers, landmark restaurants in New York and Las Vegas, office and garage leases in New York.
Notable transactions have included:
- Leasing of a major first-class office building in midtown Manhattan on behalf of the landlord.
- The 350,000 square foot relocation of the New York headquarters of a major international financial services firm (the 8th largest real estate transaction in New York City that year)
- The disposition of two 90,000-square foot premises on behalf of an international insurance company.
- A 37,000-square foot lease in White Plains, New York for a major technology corporation.
- The 100,000-square foot lease of a software corporation's headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Super Lawyers 2013 and 2014
- Top Metro Women Attorneys 2014
Ms. Topol has been active in many real estate-related organizations including WX (formerly known as Commercial Real Estate Women), the Harrison Town Planning Board, the Harrison Town Architectural Review Board, and the Yale School of Management Alumni Board of Directors. She has also served on the real property committees of the Women's Bar Association, American Bar Association, and the New York County Lawyer's Association. She has also served as a panelist for the New York University School of Law Real Estate Legal Practice and served on the legal committee of a golf club in New York.