Ms. Reuter was previously General Counsel to the Cipriani group of companies, and has developed an expertise within the hospitality industry where she continues to work with local and global restaurant and hotel companies. She also represents clients in other industries, including an international retail company in connection with their US leases, individuals in the publishing industry, and NYC and Miami based companies in connection with their corporate agreements and leases.
Recent notable transactions include:
- Represented global restaurant Tenant in lease at The Cosmopolitan TM of Las Vegas
- Represented Landlord in lease to Aēsop® in NYC
- Represented international retail Tenant in leases in Boston and San Francisco
- Represented hotel manager in connection with hotel management agreements in Beverly Hills and NYC
- Restructured four-star hotel management company
Ms. Reuter graduated from St. John’s University School of Law in 1995 and obtained her BA at the State University of New York at Albany (Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society). She is admitted to practice in New York, and is admitted to the bar of the United States Supreme Court, the Second and Third Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Ms. Reuter is an active member of AHIA- Academy of Hospitality Industry Attorneys.