Bruce Coleman has more than 35 years of experience representing and acting as an advisor to a wide variety of corporate clients. His experience spans a broad range of clients, transactions and geographic venues. In addition, Mr. Coleman has acted as an advisor to the management of numerous of his clients, several of which were eventually acquired by public companies or themselves became public companies.
Significant representations include:
- Assisting in the formation of an oil and gas exploration and production company in Dallas, Texas
- Representing a U.S. public company in the arbitration of a contract dispute in Beijing, China
- Negotiating a contract with a government ministry in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Acquiring a multinational business based in London and then selling part of the European portion of the acquired business
- Registering American Depositary Receipts on behalf of an Australian public company
- Purchasing a $100 million plus division of a leading U.S. company and then merging that business with a U.S. public company
- Representing the purchaser of multiple apparel manufacturing facilities in Mexico
- Acting as outside general counsel for a U.S. public company for more than 20 years
- Public and private financings and numerous merger, acquisition, divestiture, joint venture and licensing transactions
Mr. Coleman's clients have included companies in the information services, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, telecommunications, oil and gas and apparel industries.
Mr. Coleman is a graduate of Columbia Law School. He received his undergraduate education at the University of Pennsylvania and the London School of Economics. Mr. Coleman resides in New York City with his wife Judy. He and his wife have two adult daughters, Amanda and Hayley.